1. What are cookies?Cookies are tiny text files, which are stored on your end device via the browser when you use our website. These text files contain information for the provision of user-friendly services and are exported from web browsers. Cookies allow our website to recognise you, so that our web server can present you with a more customised, better, faster website, which is tailored more to your requirements. Therefore, please consider that you may not receive any access to some website contents if you block cookies. A differentiation is basically made between the following types of cookies:
- Session-based cookies: These are stored on your computer/end device while you surf on our website and are then deleted afterwards.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
- Cookies of third-party providers: These cookies are generated by partner websites and are embedded in our website. They are for the purpose of delivering personalised advertising, for example.
- We use so-called session-based cookies to keep the present session active.
This website also uses Google web analysis services. You can find further information about this at “Data privacy notices”.
4. We currently use the following cookies
|__utmb - Google Analytics||Is used to determine new visits.||30 minutes, but is removed when the browser is closed||Data protection policy|
- View cookies,
- allow cookies,
- deactivate all or specific cookies,
- deactivate all cookies when closing the browser,
- block cookies,
- messages when cookies are to be set and
- objection to tracking analysis
For the following browsers, you can find the instructions for deactivating cookies on the manufacturers’ websites. If you block our cookies in your browser, you may not be able to us some of areas of our website.