We pass on our technical expertise from concrete precast parts design. Regardless of where you are at present with BIM, we will support you with our know-how.
- Training: We convey knowledge, in order to design more productively with PLANBAR and to have all of the information at a glance with TIM. Whether it is at your premises or in our training rooms, we train beginners and experienced users.
- Development: We support you with the integration of your IT solutions, in order to become part of the BIM process. In doing so, we take the path from standard software to customised software together.
- Support: We advise you on questions about the use of the software. By telephone, e-mail or directly on your PC via remote maintenance.
- Consulting: We do not leave you alone with the BIM introduction, but rather, assist you with technical expertise. We jointly analyse your situation and formulate customised concepts.
The growing importance of BIM and its implementation in companies and constructions is an outstanding challenge for all participants regarding new processes, technologies and organisational concepts. Precast companies play a crucial role in the worldwide construction industry, therefore they have to deal with BIM and its consequences to their whole value added chain.
In chapter 5 of the book "MODERNISATION, MECHANISATION & INDUSTRIALISATION OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES" Thomas Leopoldseder und Susanne Schachinger (both Precast Software Engineering GmbH) discuss amongst others the following topics using a continuous example:
- history of BIM
- different implementation levels from all over the world
- process to provide data for BIM
- BIM process in the precast industry
More information on the book can be found here.
The University of Applied Sciences Saxion for economy, construction and technology is one of the leading universities in Holland, especially the construction section of the university enjoys a good reputation at international level.
Through the cooperation with Precast Software Engineering GmbH, the students of the courses construction technology, technical drawing and civil engineering get a practice-oriented vocational education. In the BIM-lab of the university the highly industrialized CAD precast design tool PLANBAR is available for the students. With the software the students are able to learn the correct designing of complex precast elements, at the 2D drawing as well as in the 3D model.
The focus of the training lies on the subject area BIM. Through the early confrontation on topics like interoperability of data and open data exchange, students should get a deep understanding for Open-BIM mindset.