- that feels at home in the world of precast concrete
- who has completed technical training (e.g. mechanical engineering)
- with CAD experience and extensive technical understanding
- who wants to either develop into a sales position or has already gained practical experience in this area
- with a high focus on customers and service, has excellent German and English skills and is prepared to travel on business
- with excellent manners and social skills, a proactive, solution-oriented way of working and a “hunter mentality”
We, PRECAST Software Engineering GmbH, have established ourselves as a GLOBAL MARKET LEADER with our software solutions and services for the precast concrete industry. In order to meet the demands of our customers in over 142 countries, we are not only looking for the best employees, we are looking for real TALENT.
- Independent responsibility for a defined area within the DACH region with potential for further takeover of the Scandinavian countries
- Acquiring new customers, following up on leads, as well as serving existing customers
- Establishing, maintaining and steering long-term, strategic partnerships
- Confidently and independently processing customer inquiries through to the submission of offers
- Closely cooperate with sales reps in preparing offers and the subsequent delivery of goods
- Act as the interface between support and development departments when processing customer inquiries and special projects
- Perform analysis and prepare qualified evaluations as well as monthly reporting to sales management
- independent work, creative leeway, an exciting area of responsibility
- a growth-oriented employer in an industry with high future potential
- company car and the most modern technical equipment
- the choice of your place of employment (Salzburg/home-based)
- an annual gross salary starting at € 63,000.00 plus variable components depending on qualifications and experience
Does this speak to you?
Send your application to:
Early bird or night owl? Work according to your own rhythm with our flextime model.
Healthy juices, freshly ground coffee, seasonal fruit from local farms – all free for the taking.
Of course we love to see you in the office – but we also offer the possibility of being productive from home.
Stagnation means going backwards. We help you recognize your potential and put your talents to use.
We are a team! From barbecues to holiday parties – we work hard in the office and play hard as a team together, too.
Work healthier with height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs and the most modern equipment.
With over 140 clients worldwide, offices in Singapore and Shanghai and colleagues from around the globe – we are proud to be international.
Your car will be safe and sound in our free underground garage.
Lock up your bike in our bike room or charge your e-bike at our charging station.
What matters the most to us? YOU of course!
Break a sweat on the way to work? Shower and get ready for your day at the office.
Successful together: we support your personal and professional development!