We are Precast Software Engineering
For more than 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with know-how from the industry with concrete precast parts planning.
Our solutions offer automation and the highest efficiency for all types of precast parts.
Our highly qualified team is comprised of more than 50 specialists, more than half of which are programmers and IT specialists. In addition to this, civil engineers and consultants from technical support and sales look after the concerns of our customers.
Through and with the global leading precast parts manufacturers and industry partners, we take on a technological forerunner role. Several milestones in our technological development:
- the first PC-based CAD program for slabs,
- the first fully automated production drawing,
- the generation of production data for the first high-speed carousel system worldwide,
- the calculation of data and reinforcement for the first mesh welding robot in a precast parts plant.
Technical advisory, development and support are only one door away from one another. We can take the path to the ideal software solution together with you at any time. True to the motto “From the industry for the industry”, customer requests flow into the programming and benefit our customers via updates.
One of the present challenges in the precast parts factory is the subject of BIM and data interchange. Where interfaces and various file formats dominate today, we intend to increase the efficiency in the entire process through openness and interoperability.
- Managing Director at Precast since 2010
- 25 years of industry experience
- 10 years in Project Management
- 5 years in International Sales at Precast
- 10 years in Software Development and in Product Management