Improved accuracy and quality thanks to highly expanded testing system
- In our QUALITY MANAGER module, you can now define a large number of new rules that TIM ensures users comply with.
- Have the correct fixtures been installed or are these positioned properly? Is there an adequate number of lifting anchors for the weight of the precast part? Have the lifting anchors been positioned properly in relation to the centre of gravity of the precast part? Does the lowest precast part on the stack of a ceiling have no cut-outs so the stack does not break during loading?
- TIM not only knows the answers to these questions but also to many other questions, and automatically generates tasks for processing. This helps to prevent errors and accidents, and protects human life!
- TIM also supports testing in third-party systems, for example, by using automated IFC export and BCF import (= international BIM exchange format for tasks and comments).
Improved teamwork with the new TOPIC BOARD
- In TIM you’ll find our new TOPIC BOARD – including integration with PLANBAR. Tasks and information can be generated manually, using BCF import, by other software systems or via rule infractions from the QUALITY MANAGER.
- Depending on the application, these tasks are also available for processing in PLANBAR. As a central platform, TIM manages the authorizations for PLANBAR and TIM, as well as the editing options – a helpful new feature designed to help customers simplify and accelerate collaboration across departments.
Customized export of IFC files for greater interoperability
- In addition to exports in the established IFC4precast format, TIM now also supports a customised IFC format. In the settings, you can define relevant IFC objects and IFC attributes of the precast elements to be exported to an IFC file. This ensures you can easily meet application- and project-specific requirements. This feature guarantees successful interaction with downstream BIM applications – for lived openBIM.
Note: Depending on your license, the above features require additional packages. You are not sure which modules your license includes? Our sales team will be happy to advise you at any time.