Our operations scheduling tool TIM|WORK is indispensable for the success of anyone involved in project planning and construction. All data – from project master data and settlement rules to production and delivery dates and even status information – is clearly collected in one system.
Our data hub TIM|FLOW gives you a significant additional productivity boost: automated information flows and mobile applications eliminate lots of manual work. TIM|FLOW communicates in all directions: from ERP to CAD, MES, BIM and vice versa. Regardless of how many people are working on the project, errors and time constraints will be a thing of the past!
TIM|FLOW is a revelation. It frees up resources and avoids programming complicated data interfaces or time-consuming revision of data records and status. TIM|FLOW is the central data hub and seamlessly updates information according to your workflow. It automatically communicates with PLANBAR as well as other IT solutions. Information is available in all applications – immediately updated and displayed in a unique, easy-to-understand 3D simulation.
TIM|FLOW optimises your internal processes through automated information flow, mobile applications, protocols and informative dashboards. Benefit from the following:
- Supplies PLANBAR with project master data.
- Takes account of project-specific billing regulations based on the definitions in the ERP system.
- Information is transferred from other systems (e.g. production status, production and delivery timelines, etc.).
- 3D model and plans available directly on mobile devices.
- Comprehensive protocols for all activities – from TIM and PLANBAR.
- Dashboards on the most important figures as the basis for successful decisions.
Work demands flexibility: that’s why TIM|FLOW’s workflows are not pre-defined, but customised to work for your company. Keeping an eye on multiple projects is never easy. It takes just the push of a button to check accuracy, and the right data is generated in the right format for the right factory. This allows TIM|FLOW to take over production and delivery schedules from the ERP system and report the required materials. Later, billing data is automatically transmitted to the ERP system.
- Incredible time savings in all phases of a project
- Automated flow of information
- Accurate, quality-assured planning and production data
With the implementation of Tim as an integration platform, employees have more detailed and helpful information at their disposal. Additionally, we expect an optimisation of the internal processes in various areas such as material management, accounting and controlling.