TIM as central data hub
With the implementation of TIM as an integration platform, employees have more detailed and helpful information at their disposal. Additionally, we expect an optimization of the internal processes in various areas such as material management, accounting and controlling.
Dipl.-Ing. Marlies Elsäßer-Heitz, Managing Director Elsäßer Beton Bauteile
Perfect model-based work preperation with TIM
TIM allows us to perform model-based production planning and provides us with all of the information about products, components and processes at any time. At the same time, TIM also visualises all of the contents and provides data for production and the ERP-system in an optimised form.
Karsten Rewitz, CEO, Contiga Tinglev A/S
Increased efficiency thanks to TIM
Switching from the BFT menu to the TIM enabled more efficient transport stacking within a very short time, as well as saving drawing work. Due to this change we have already achieved a 25% increase in overall productivity.
Heribert Weber, Technical Bureau FRANZ CARL NÜDLING Basaltwerke GmbH + Co. KG
Model-based work preparation
Informative process visualisation
Optimised production planning
Mobile information management
The new interface IFC4precast is the first precast specified data format that contains any 3D model information including complete geometries.
Our work is based on 30 years of experience in the precast industry. Thanks to our long term customer orientation, we can refer to a large number of successful innovations.
Peter Kafka, software developer at Precast Software Engineering, presented at the Engineering Days 2017 the success story of TIM (Technical Information Manager).
Information Visualisation Monitoring
On the basis of the 3D model, all of the information at a glance with TIM.
With the aid of the clearly laid out 3D model of the building project, the work preparation can handle your tasks quickly and accurately.
The Delivery Manager module
- offers all of the necessary information about precast parts elements.
- enables precise stacking, visualised in 3D.
- generates production and invoicing data, as well as required operational reports, with one click.
Concrete precast parts are subject to a design, production, delivery and assembly process. The integrated status management visualises this process for each element, thereby informing sales, project management and management about the process progress of the building project in a simple way.
This workflow can be controlled in TIM itself, as well as by external systems (e.g. ERP systems) and is individually configured according to requirements.
For production lines and manual production, the Production Manager module offers the option of carrying out table and production line allocations. Information that is accurate in every detail helps to find optimum allocation. Reports and labels can be created and thereby ensure fault-free production.
In many cases, complex processes require cooperation between various IT systems. As an integration platform, TIM is able to exchange information between ERP, CAD and production systems in a transparent manner. Several examples:
- Distribution of project master data
- Simulation of delivery dates on the basis of delivery planning in the ERP
- Provision of material requirement information from the CAD for the ERP
- Process visualisation in the 3D model on the basis of the ERP workflow
- Provision of order information from the ERP for the CAD for precise allocation of precast parts
- IFC export and therefore the ideal data supplier for all BIM applications
The mobile mTIM application brings the information about the building project to the building site and to responsible persons, who are frequently on the go and nevertheless want to be kept up-to-date.
- 3D display of all details
- status management
- recording of assembly-relevant information
- simply and quickly carried out on the smartphone or tablet PC.
mTIM offers the ideal discussion basis on the building site, for project management, sales and persons responsible for the building site.
The integrated Report Manager gives you total discretion to fulfil your operation’s individual requirements with respect to data content and design.
- Any report at the push of a button
- If required, also flexibly influenceable using input values
- Numerous standardised reports available on demand
- Customised design by you or us
- Based on Microsoft Reporting Services